понеділок, 4 квітня 2011 р.

here i am

I've just come back from the music lesson. My play needs a lot of work (in case if I want to graduate from music school more or less good).

Planning this summer. June is busy with Polish and practising in university. July and August are free. Isn't it a good idea to earn some money at that time?

At weekend I visited opera house. Twice. "The Barber of Seville" is great. "The Cradle of Life" is overrated.

By the by, on Sunday Cradle will arrive ^_^

Tomorrow will be Home Reading. Hate Jerusha Abbott!!!!

Reading Alice. I can already share some nice quotes (which are extremely suitable for me):
"..this curious child was very fond of pretending to be two people.."
And that's the way I travel in my dreams:
"...she just kept the tips of her fingers on the handrail, and floated gently down without even touching the stairs with her feet..."
And  from Foreign Literature:
"..A wise man loses nothing, if he but save himself.." (by Montaigne)

That's all. Kisses :-*

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар