неділя, 28 серпня 2011 р.

recreational readind

Recently I've finished reading espionage novel "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" by John le Carré. Earlier I'd read another page-turner by this author - "A Murder of Quality". I got into it in no time. Very compelling. Both.

I'm sure the movie is gripping from start to finish.
*looking forward to the premiere*

Meanwhile, let me share with you some quotes from the book:



To possess another language is to possess another soul  
(supposedly by Charles the Fifth)

Amazing what people will tell you if it gives them a chance of showing off their languages  XD

To recognise failure is to live with it
A service that did not struggle did not survive    

An artist is a bloke who can hold two fundamentally opposing views and still function (Scott Fitzgerald)
 

Too much wampum not good for braves (Red Indian joke)

The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt it

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар