четвер, 10 лютого 2011 р.

Perfection or insanity? It's up to you.

I'm surrounded by amazing people. I am proud of my acquaintance with many interesting personalities. Every day I hear from them many valuable advices and adorable thoughts. I'm thankful to destiny for it.

Listening to Schubert piano trios, reading about gender stereotypes, going to sleep tight and long (because tomorrow I have only fourth double period), going to write and get rid of mistakes. In harmony ^_^.

Today was library and music. I must decide whether I will enter music high school or not. It won't be easy to study in the university and in high school simultaneously. But anyway it won't be boring %)

Too many decisions and problems for my little mad world. However, I remain perfect harmony there.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар